Heloooooooooo.
31 May 2013


Assalamualaikum. It has been a while since I didn't post a story in my blogie. Heee. So today because of my boredness, I jadi blogger yg rajin pulak harini. Harharharharhar. K, nothing funny at all. So shut your mouth kinah. First of all, I would like to thank everybody because bla bla bla bla and blaaaa. Okay before I melalut lalut better I cerita something. Actually I don't have idea.........but it's okay I will dig the idea from my brainnnnnnnnn. Harharharhar.

Hmm, actually I've just finished my midyear test. And we all became crazy zombie for a while. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA........... Hmm, I have no preparation at all even I'd studied. But, hmmm not bad la. I got A- for Addmath and Sejarah. Alhamdulillah. I don't what the hell I got A- for my sejarah because I didn't read all the chaptersssssss. I just read chapter 4 only. Huh, lucky paper mybe ~ And for Addmath and Math I've done all the chapter. I'm a math-er you knowww. I'm madly in love with Math or Addmath.

Hmmmmm..... Mybe thats all for today. Byeeeeeeeeeeee uolls :*