2012 , new year :D
24 December 2011

Hai Gongchan . He's cute , aite ?

Assalamualaikum ghais . Hey you , yes you infront your monitor . Do leave your cute fingerprint at my chattybox . If you have done doing it , come read my post now *dusshhh* Ok , as you know in a few days we will leaving December , also this year , 2011 . Pa pai 2011 , we'll miss you :)

For me , this is my last year to have fun because I'll will have heavy duty *speaking konon* Betuuuuul tu . Tahun depan dah 15 tahun . As you know , umur 15 dengan 17 ada periksa yang penting , aite ? So , I'll be having my PMR next yeaaaar . Uhukk ! Like it or hate it , I must do it .

Don't cry Channie :'(

Ho yeahh ! What bout ya ? Searching for a job , going to university ? Good luck okeh . GTG :)

Look at this picture . Aww, my Channie :)