UNTOLD LOVE 2
7 May 2011

Graduation day :
           A day passed, then a week, then a month. Before I could blink, it was graduation day. I watched as her perfect body floated like an angel up in the stage to get her diploma. I want her to be mine, but she doesnt think of me like that, and I know it. Before everyone went home, she came to me in her smock and hat, and cries as I hugged her. Then she lifted her head from my shoulder and said "you're my best friend, thanks" and gave me a kiss on the cheek. I wanted to tell her, I want her to know that I dont want to be just friends, I love her but I'm too shy, and I dont know why.

A few years later :
         That girl is getting married now. I watched her say 'I do' and drive off to her new life, married to another man. I want her to be mine, but she doesnt think of me like that, and I know it. But before she drove away, she came to me and said "you came". She said "thanks" and kissed me on the cheek. I wanted to tell her, I want her to know that I dont want to be just friends, I love her but I'm too shy, and I dont know why.

Funeral :
        Years passed, I looked at the coffin of a girl who used to be my "best friend". At the service, they read a diary entry she had written in her high school years. This is how it read "I stare at him wishing he was mine, but he doesnt think of me like that, and I know it. I want to tell him, I want him to know that I dont want to be just friends, I love him but I'm too shy, and I dont know why. I wished he would tell me that he loved me! I wished I did too...."

I thought to myself and cried.

the end....

UNTOLD LOVE .. yes .. cerita ni aku dpt drpd buku majalah sekolah abg aku .. ala , kan sebelum die tunjuk gamba tu ,, die ade tulis beberape cerpen ,, so aku pon amik la dari situ .. haha .. so sedih x cite ni ? sedih jugak la kan .. so jgn takut nk luahkan CINTA anda kepada dia ..